Wednesday 30 November 2011

kiss...kiss



Kiss on the stomach = Im ready
-Kiss on the Forehead ="i hope
we're together forever"
-Kiss on the Ear = Your my
everything
... -Kiss on the Cheek = "We're
friends"
-Kiss on the Hand = "I adore
you"
-Kiss on the Neck = "we belong
together"
-Kiss on the Shoulder = "I want
you"
-Kiss on the Lips = I love you"
What the gesture means...
-Holding Hands = "we definitely
love each other"
-Slap on the Butt = "That's mine"
-Holding on tight = "i don't want
to let go"
-Looking into each other's Eyes =
"i just plain love you"
-Playing with Hair = "Tell me you
love me"
-Arms around the Waist = "I love
you too much to let go"
-Laughing while Kissing = "I am
completely comfortable with you"
--Advice--- Dont ask for a kiss,
take one.
-If you were thinking about
someone while reading this,
you're definitely in Love.
--Requirements---Post this again
after reading!! Or you will have a
bad year of Relationships.
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS
someone right now and can't get
them out of your head! then Re-
post this within One Minute and
Whoever you are missing will
surprise you


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

must read..terbaik..!